Monday, March 19, 2012

Comfort Me

O, God do not remain silent
Do not turn a deaf ear to me.
Do not keep quiet, O God
[ps 83]

I am oppressed and needy
O God, come to me quickly.
You are my help and my Saviour.
O Lord do not delay
[ps 70:5]

You know my stupidity, and the things of which I am guilty are not hidden from You.

May my prayer come to You at an acceptable time, O Lord.
God, out of the greatness of Your mercy, answer me with the truth of Your salvation.
I am in trouble, so do not hide Your face from me. Answer me quickly!
[ps 69:5,13,17]

Lord God, commander of armies, restore us, and smile on us so that I may be saved .
[ps 80:19]

Have pity on me, O God in keepin with Your mercy. In keeping with Your unlimited compassion, wipe out my rebellious acts. Create in me a clean heart O God and renew a faithful spirit within me. Do not force me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me, and provide me with a spirit of willing obedience.
[ps 51:10-12]

In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

No comments:



Counter View


View My Stats